Saudi Lime Industries Company Announces to invite its shareholders to attend the Ordinary General Assembly Meeting
|The number of meeting||First meeting|
|Introduction||The Board of Directors of Saudi Lime Industries Company is pleased to invite the shareholders to participate and vote in the Ordinary General Assembly Meeting (First Meeting and the second after an hour of the Ordinary General Assembly Meeting) which is scheduled to be held on 25/11/1444 corresponding to 14/06/2023 at (08:30) PM, by means of modern technology.|
|City and Location of the General Assembly’s Meeting||By means of modern technology in the company’s head office in Riyadh city.|
|URL for the Meeting Location||http://www.tadawulaty.com.sa|
|Date of the General Assembly’s Meeting||25/11/1444 Corresponding to 14/06/2023.|
|Time of the General Assembly’s Meeting||20:30|
|Attendance Eligibility||Shareholders Registered in the Issuer’s Shareholders registry in the EDAA Depository Centre at the end of the Trading Session Preceding the General Assembly’s Meeting as per Laws and Regulations. Shareholders have the right to discuss the topics on the assembly’s agenda and direct their questions.|
|Quorum for Convening the General Assembly’s Meeting||The meeting of The Ordinary General Assembly shall be valid if attended by shareholders representing at least Quarter of the Company’s capital. In case of non-completion of the quorum at this meeting, a second meeting will be held within one hour of the scheduled time for the first meeting, and the second meeting will be valid regardless of the number of shares represented in it.|
|General Assembly Meeting Agenda||1. View and discuss the Board of Directors’ Annual Report for the Financial Year ended on 31-12-2022.
2. Vote on the Independent Auditor Report for the Financial Year ended 31-12-2022.
3. View and discuss the Financial Statements for the Financial Year ended in 31-12-20.22
4. Vote on the appointment of the company’s External Auditor from among the candidates nominated based on the recommendation of Audit Committee, to review and audit financial statements for the first quarter, second quarter third quarter, fourth quarter and the annual for the financial year 2023, in addition to the first quarter of the financial year 2024 and determine its fees.
5. Vote on discharging the members of the Board of Directors for the fiscal year ended 31/12 / 2022.
6. Vote on the payment of SA1,400,000 as remunerations to Board Members for the Financial Year ended 31-12-2022.
7. Vote on delegating the Ordinary General Assembly’s powers to Board of Directors as stipulated in paragraph (1) of Article (27) of the Companies Law, for a period of one year from the General Assembly’s approval, or until the end of the Board of Directors’ term whichever is earlier, in accordance with the conditions stipulated in the executive regulations of the Companies Law for listed joint stock companies.
|All shareholders who are registered on Tadawulaty will be able to remotely vote on the GA agenda items, which shall commence at 01:00 A.M on Saturday 21/11/1444 (corresponding to 10/06/2023) and continue until the end of the GA. The registration and voting in Tadawulaty services will be available for all shareholder free of charge through the following link:|
|Eligibility for Attendance Registration and Voting||Eligibility for the attendance registration of the GA ends upon convening the GA. Eligibility for voting on the GA agenda the items for shareholders who attended ends upon the Screening Committee concludes the voting screening.|
|Method of Communication||We are pleased to receive your inquiries by contacting our Compliance and Investor Relations Department through the following channels:
|Attached Documents||form1, form2, form3|