15 April 2018 – SLIC Invites its Shareholders to attend the Ordinary General Assembly Meeting
The Board of Directors (BoD) of The Saudi Lime Industries Co. (SLIC) is pleased to invite the corporate shareholders to attend the Ordinary General Assembly Meeting that will be held at SLIC Headquarters in Riyadh (King Abdullah Rd; opposite to the Arab National Bank) at 11:00 am on Sunday, 29th of Sha’ban 1439 (that is the 15th of April 2018) to go over the following agenda:
1. Vote on the report of the BoD report for the fiscal year ended on 31/12/2017.
2. Voting on the auditor’s report for the fiscal year ended on 31/12/2017.
3. Voting on the fiscal statements for the fiscal year ended on 31/12/2017.
4. Voting on the Review Committee Report.
5. Voting on the discharge of BoD members from any obligations related to the fiscal year ended on 31/12/2017.
6. Voting on the appointment and selection of a financial auditor – from the list of candidates proposed by the Audit/Review Committee – to carry out the company’s financial audit for the fiscal year 2017 and agree on their fee.
7. Voting on the dividends distributed for the fiscal year of 2017.
8. Voting on the disbursement of amount allocated as a remuneration to the board members for the fiscal year ended as of 31/12/2017.
9. Going over any other prevailing matters.
Each shareholder or representative desiring to attend the meeting shall present the necessary power of attorney attested by the chamber of commerce, one of the banks, or by the notary public, and along with the original national ID for verification.
The quorum for the Ordinary General Assembly shall be constituted by the attendance of a number of shareholders who represent 25% of the capital. Should the quorum not met, the General Assembly shall call for a second meeting within the following hour upon the end of period scheduled for the first meeting. The second meeting shall be valid regardless the shares represented therein.
Invitees must be present early to finalize the registration process before the beginning of the meeting or may assign a person on their behalf to attend the meeting (other than any of the board of directors’ members or company’s staff). While power of attorney, notary public or evidence of assigned persons shall be furnished to the company at least three days prior to the date of the General Assembly. These may be in coordination with:
Mr. Ahmed Alsayyed Ibrahim, Manager to the office of CEO @ +966539010104, or email: email@example.com.
Mr. Mohammed Jamal, the assigned on-behalf of H.E. the Chairman of the Board of Directors. @ +96524815152, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
With Best Wishes,
Chairman of the Board of Directors